Sunday, July 5, 2009

Three Wishes










Hope you all had a great 4Th of July!!

Well, how can I explain mine? We went about 2 miles away to see the fire works. We took our Lexus and were waiting for it to get dark. It is pretty hot here in Virginia Beach, so we had music and the fan on while we waited. Needless to say when my husband went to start the car up, the battery was dead! Can you hear me screaming???

My husband ran home...he used to be a track star thank goodness!!!!

My seven year old daughter Katie was so scared, poor thing! But at least she got to see a few fireworks.

My husband got his truck and came back to save us. What a night.

Well on a nicer note, here is my finished Jeannie and her bottle. She is hand made from my original drawing. She was just put in my Etsy shop.

I am trying to plan out my next few designs. I am not sure if I want to do a monkey just like the monkey pin, but bigger. And I am getting excited to start the fall and winter softies!!

Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Preciosa,que imaginaciĆ³n.....un saludo.

mimilove forever said...

Yay! I love Jeanie! :)

Etsy site

Lollishops Link

Lollishops Link
Cool Link!

Followers

Pumpkin man

Pumpkin man
Ready for Halloween

close up of donut

close up of donut
Yummy!

Donut Diet

Donut Diet
This won't hurt your diet

close up of kitty

Witches Kitty

Witches Kitty
Powered By Blogger

Labels

Acorn Brooch

Acorn Brooch
A little brooch that is already sold. I am making them as fast as I can

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance artist and art teacher. I specialize in softies. I have a wonderful musician husband and a beautiful 7 year old daughter.